SERVPRO Understands The Importance Of Drying Wet Walls
If your property has been damaged by water caused by flooding or water leaks, we have the experience, expertise, and equipment to restore your property properly.
Wet walls can present a challenge to water damage restoration professionals. Walls are usually covered with a variety of finished surfaces, making choosing the appropriate drying technique difficult.
After a major water damage it may not be necessary to tear out the dry wall during the restoration effort. There is a less invasive technique our professionals at SERVPRO of South Bend can use.
For more information on cavity drying system please call SERVPRO of South Bend
- We are Available 24 hours/7 days per week
- We’re a Preferred Vendor to many National Insurance Companies
- We Bill The Insurance Directly – One Less Thing For You To Worry About
- Our Technicians are Highly-Trained in Water Restoration Techniques
- We use s500 IICRC Restoration Standards
- Advanced Inspection and Extraction Equipment