How To Find Whether Your Basement Needs Mold Remediation
Performing regular inspection for mold and taking suitable mold mitigation is the ideal way to maintain your commercial or residential property as protected as possible. How do you identify that your home requires mold remediation? Even though it is best to have regular professional inspection to identify the mold formation, there are some signs that can make you aware about the mold growth on the building. These include
- Musty smells
- Moist spots on ceiling or floor
- Continuous incoming water
- Visible mildew or mold spots
In case your building structure shows any of the above listed signs, it is essential to take instant action before the situation spreads or worsens.
Mold can cause health effects. SERVPRO deals with mold remediation every day. Hiring a professional is the permanent solution for mold removal.
The professional mold remediation process involves following things:
- They seal off the mold affected area in order to prevent them from spreading.
- They scrape the patches of mold and clean the affected region thoroughly.
- They pinpoint the moisture source that leads mold formation.
- Sometimes they discuss the basement waterproofing option to remove the moisture that supply mold growth.
SERVPRO of South Bend provides great support in mold remediation, and we would love to come in and make it "Like it never even happened." Contact us today!